We all know how difficult it is to maintain ourselves, especially after we cross the age of 30. But let the age not affect you; let the time not touch you! No, I am not being philosophical here, but I know that there are a few exercises that can actually help you maintain your body in the most amazing and beautiful manner. So what are these exercises? Read below to find out about them:
- Full and half squats – Who doesn’t like sexy and slim thighs? If you want to get rid of all those extra fats on your thighs, do twenty full and twenty half squats every day. These are very effective for all the pear-shaped women out there, who wish to transform to the famous hour-glass.
- Arm circles – Tired of your bat-wings? Be no more – with the help of arm circles (stretching your arms sideways and make small circles in the air), you can easily tone up your bat-wings. All you need to do is keep making the circles for around four to five minutes (or more, if you can).
- Stretching exercises – You can get hundreds of videos on different websites that teach you different stretching exercises. Download a few and stretch yourself for a period of 30 minutes every day.
- Side bends – This exercise can be performed with or without dumbbells. Do this exercise 20 to 30 times each side and see the difference in your waist. You can get your lower body in shape, thanks to this exercise.
- Hip raise – Do a bit of research on the images that show how this exercise needs to be performed. Doing this for fifty to sixty times in a day can help you shape-up that butt, which seems to be the worst problem from most of the women.